Homemade Almond Milk is delicious and easier to make all you need is 2 ingredients, it's dairy-free and vegan-friendly
- 1 cups raw almonds, soaked overnight
- 4 cups cold filtered water, plus more for soaking
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, honey or 1–2 soaked dates
- pinch of sea salt
- After the almonds have soaked overnight, drain and rinse them.
- Place the almonds in your Vitamix along with four cups of fresh, cold water and any optional add-ins.
- Blend on high for 2 minutes.
- Strain the almond milk through a nut-milk bag or a few layers of cheesecloth into a bowl or large measuring cup.
- Pour the almond milk into an air-tight storage container and place in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Prep Time: 8 hours
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 107.1
Keywords: dairy-free almond milk, homemade almond milk, how to make almond milk, vegan-friendly almond milk