Now that you know the basics of buffalo chicken tacos making, let’s move on to the actual recipe. As stated earlier, you won’t need much! The only part you can choose to go wild with is the toppings, which differs from person to person.
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken, warm
- 1/2 cup Hot Sauce such as Frank's Red Hot
- 2 to 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 8 small flour tortillas
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Blue cheese or Ranch dressing
- Sliced green onions
- Diced avocado
- In a small bowl, whisk together the buffalo Hot Sauce, butter and Honey while heating them until warm through. Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl, then pour the buffalo sauce mixture over it and toss to coat.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly among the tortillas Top with lettuce, tomato and other toppings of your liking.
- Drizzle with blue cheese or ranch, then serve.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 421
Keywords: buffalo chicken tacos