An amazing Cucumber Tomato Salad, plus a quick and easy dill vinaigrette in just 10 minutes is your perfect choice for a salad full of freshness and cover all your summer needs.
- 4 cups English cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 4 vine tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Add all the vegetables to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar.
- Toss the dressing with the vegetables. Add salt and pepper and toss again, adding more salt and pepper as needed.
Get some cucumbers, and cut them into rounded pieces, do the same thing for the tomatoes by cutting them in medium pieces.
Make the vinaigrette by mixing a ratio of 3 parts oil to 1 part vinegar.
You can use your favourite salad oil for this and your favourite vinegar.
Once you are done with all the previous ingredients, you can now mix everything in a bowl and let the vinaigrette do its magic.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 136
Keywords: cucumber salad, cucumber tomato salad, tomato salad