- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup organic tahini
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons monk fruit powder
- 1/3 cup crushed dried strawberries or blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried mulberries
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup crushed raw walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons collagen (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200 F. Prepare an 8×8 square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix the tahini, oil, and sweetener in a large mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. With a fork or spatula, stir to combine, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to baking pan and press into all four sides so the mixture is evenly dispersed.
- Bake for 35 – 55 minutes depending on your oven. Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes to 1 hour before crumbling into granola (or cut into squares for a quick on the go snack!).
Store leftovers in a glass container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grain free granola, granola, keto, keto snacks