This low carb meal is easy to make and is perfect for those who want to spice up a little bit more their food.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeno peppers remove pepper seeds and ribs before dicing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 slices bacon do not use thick cut bacon
- cooking spray
- Start by preheating the oven and coat the pan’s sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl put cheddar cheese, cream cheese, jalapenos, garlic powder and mix everything.
- Using a knife, cut a pocket shape in the chicken breasts. Make sure not to cut through the other side.
- Stuff the chicken breasts with the mixture and season the outside of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon and place them on the pan.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the bacon becomes crisp.
- Let the chicken rest for about 5 minutes, slice it and serve it with a side dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 485
Keywords: JALAPENO CHICKEN, jalapeno popper chicken