Making chocolate chip pumpkin muffins is super easy and to make it even fun you can make it with your kids. They are sweet, healthy, light and very delicious. They are perfect to be served during the morning as a breakfast or just as a dessert. It will take you.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips divided use
- cooking spray
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees and coat the muffin cups with cooking spray or use the paper liners.
- Put the eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree, and oil in a bowl and mix everything until smooth.
- In another bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and salt to the pan and mix.
- Add 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture among the 12 muffin cups and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on the top.
- Cook for 15 minutes, until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let it cool for about 5 minutes in the pan and then place the muffins on a wire rack.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 288
Keywords: chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins