Making the delicious creamy instant pot rice pudding requires some ingredients. The good thing is that the ingredients are simple and healthy.
- 1 Cup of Arborio Rice or jasmine rice
- 1 Cup of cold Water
- 3 Cups of whole Milk – 500 ml in total (more if you eat Rice pudding cold)
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ Cup of Sugar
- 1 Table-spoon of unsalted butter.
- 1 Table-spoon of Vanilla
- ¼ Table-spoon of Salt
- ¾ Cup of Raisins ((Optional))
- ½ table-spoon of Cinnamon stick ((Optional))
- Begin by adding rice, water, and salt to the pot.
- Rinse the mixture a few times over the cold water, and place the lid on and set to Sealing.
- Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes, then let the pressure be released naturally for 10 minutes.
- While waiting for the pressure to be released, Whisk the milk, eggs, and vanilla, and put the mixture aside.
- Open the lid and let the remaining pressure release.
- Add sugar and cinnamon to the milk mixture and stir.
- Set the Instant pot on Sauté and bring to a simmer while stirring constantly.
- Turn off the pot when you finish, and remove the inner pot to a heat safe surface.
- When everything is finished, stir in the raisins.
- Serve the rice pudding with whipped cream or normal cream.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: INSTANT POT RICE PUDDING