Homemade Whipped Cream is dreamy, light, and delicious. Make it with these steps and tips! Whipped cream is great to use in recipes like cakes, cupcakes, cheesecakes, trifles, and so much more!
- 1 cup (250 ml) whipping cream or heavy cream
- Pour the cream into a large mixing bowl.
- Use a blender, hand blender or food processor to beat the cream.
- After a few minutes, the cream should have thickened, turn the setting to low.
- Check the cream every twenty seconds, when it just starts to hold its shape it is whipped.
Use the cream directly from the refrigerator as it beats faster than at room temperature.
For more sweetness and taste add 1 teaspoon powdered sugar and a little vanilla essence.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American, French
Keywords: homemade whipped cream, How to Fix Over Whipped Cream, How to Whip Cream, stabilized whipped cream