Super Easy Keto No-Bake cheesecake fluff Recipe with 4 Ingredients and ready only in 10 minutes! Perfect for a snack or dinner
- 2 Atkins Lemon Bars or 1 Cup Keto Granola
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 8 ounce Brick of Cream Cheese, Softened
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Cup Low Carb Sweetener
Make the Crumble
- Chop the Atkins Lemon Bars with a knife until they resemble a crumble. (skip this step if using granola)
Make the Mousse
- Add the heavy cream to a stand mixer and whisk until stiff peaks are formed. You can also use a hand mixer or whip by hand with a whisk.
- Remove the whipped cream to a separate bowl and set aside
- Add the softened cream cheese, zest, and sweetener to the stand mixer bowl and beat until smooth.
- Pour the whipped cream into the stand mixer bowl with the cream cheese. Stir gently with a spatula until it is halfway incorporated. Use the stand mixer to finish whipping until smooth.
- In 4 glasses, add 1/3 of the crumble, followed by 1/2 of the cheesecake mousse. Complete 2 more layers and then top with the remaining crumble.
- Nutrition: Listed nutrition is for just the no bake cheesecake mousse.
- Sweetener: This recipe works with either powdered Swerve or Powdered Lakanto sweetener.
- Crumble: You can choose any low carb bar you like…I like the Lemon Atkins Bar. Here is a list of other keto granola bars.
- Softened Cream Cheese: Make sure your cream cheese is really soft or your mousse will be lumpy.
- Lemon Zest: If you prefer, you could make this a vanilla mousse by eliminating the lemon zest and adding 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Dinner, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 389
Keywords: low carb cheesecake mousse