Today we are going to make my Keto no-bake cheesecake fluff. And we’re also going to make my granola that we are gonna use to top the cheesecake fluff. it’s super delicious.
You are not gonna believe how easy it is as well.
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE KETO CHEESECAKE FLUFF
Let’s get started. before we get to our cheesecake fluff, the no-bake cheesecake fluff, I’m gonna make the granola that I’m gonna use to top the cheesecake fluff.
In a bowl, I have already chopped some walnuts, some pecans, and some slivered or sliced almonds. So now we’re gonna add all the other ingredients that we need for the granola.
Use some white sesame seeds, but you can also use black sesame seeds if you want.
Now we have some chia seeds, and some salt, and some cinnamon, and some Swerve sweetener.
then we’ve got some almond flour. And you don’t have to just use this for to top your cheesecake fluff.
You can use it just as a snack. It’s a really good granola.
We’re also gonna add in some coconut oil, just to bring it all together. Now we’re gonna stir all. Okay, we’ve got this all stirred up.
So now, we can dump it onto our sheet tray. And we’re gonna bake it in a 375-degree oven for about 10 minutes.
That’s all it takes and then you’re gonna have some delicious granola, keto granola for snacking. Or you can have it for breakfast, to top your yogurt or your keto cheesecake fluff.
Alright. Now is ready for the oven. Okay while our granola is cooking in the oven, I’m gonna get started on the no-bake cheesecake fluff.
So the first thing we have to do is beat our heavy cream to stiff peaks. So I’m just gonna use my hand mixer and do that really quick.
Now we can add in our cream cheese and we’re also gonna add in some Swerve sweetener.
This recipe is super easy. It’s only four ingredients. And we’re also going to add the zest of one lemon. And you don’t have to add this but I think it gives the mousse such good flavor.
it’s really good if you use like a lemon bar crumble which I have used in the past.
I used the Atkins lemon bars. it is super delicious. And I know not everyone eats the Atkins food. That’s why we’re also doing the granola.
Now we’re just going to beat this until it’s all combined. you need to make sure that your cream cheese is super soft or else you’re gonna have really lumpy cheesecake mousse. Mine was super soft. It’s gonna come together in no time.
Mm, that lemon smells so good. And so does the granola in the oven. It smells amazing.
You can see how smooth our mousse is. And it looks amazing. This serves this is a very very rich dessert. And it’s gonna serve four to six people ’cause you’re not gonna be able to eat a whole lot of it ’cause it’s super-rich. So whenever our granola is all ready, we will put it all together.
Okay, our granola is all ready, our keto granola crumble. And I’ve also chopped up an Atkins lemon bar so we can put all together now.
We’ll just put a nice spoonful of the mousse, and then we’ll put, I’m gonna make one with this granola bar or lemon bar. And then another spoonful of mousse. And top it with a little more lemon bar.
Doesn’t that look amazing and so cute?
This would be perfect as a dinner party, if you wanna have a keto dinner party, this is perfect.
So let’s or anytime you want to have some keto cheesecake mousse.
So let’s make one with the granola. A little bit of mousse, a little bit, a spoonful of granola, and do a little bit more. A little bit more granola. And there you have it. That one’s a little bit messier.
I hope you love this recipe and serve it to your friends. It is super delicious.Print
Super Easy Keto No-Bake cheesecake fluff Recipe with 4 Ingredients and ready only in 10 minutes! Perfect for a snack or dinner
- 2 Atkins Lemon Bars or 1 Cup Keto Granola
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 8 ounce Brick of Cream Cheese, Softened
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Cup Low Carb Sweetener
Make the Crumble
- Chop the Atkins Lemon Bars with a knife until they resemble a crumble. (skip this step if using granola)
Make the Mousse
- Add the heavy cream to a stand mixer and whisk until stiff peaks are formed. You can also use a hand mixer or whip by hand with a whisk.
- Remove the whipped cream to a separate bowl and set aside
- Add the softened cream cheese, zest, and sweetener to the stand mixer bowl and beat until smooth.
- Pour the whipped cream into the stand mixer bowl with the cream cheese. Stir gently with a spatula until it is halfway incorporated. Use the stand mixer to finish whipping until smooth.
- In 4 glasses, add 1/3 of the crumble, followed by 1/2 of the cheesecake mousse. Complete 2 more layers and then top with the remaining crumble.
- Nutrition: Listed nutrition is for just the no bake cheesecake mousse.
- Sweetener: This recipe works with either powdered Swerve or Powdered Lakanto sweetener.
- Crumble: You can choose any low carb bar you like…I like the Lemon Atkins Bar. Here is a list of other keto granola bars.
- Softened Cream Cheese: Make sure your cream cheese is really soft or your mousse will be lumpy.
- Lemon Zest: If you prefer, you could make this a vanilla mousse by eliminating the lemon zest and adding 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Dinner, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 389
Keywords: low carb cheesecake mousse