Are you someone who loves a meal full of spices and flavors?
If yes, then welcome, my friend. This article will show you how to make a Jalapeno Popper Chicken.
I know you might have never heard of this, but in other words, this meal is simply chicken breast stuffed with a jalapeno and cheese mixture and wrapped in bacon. It’s easy to make, and its taste is just marvelous.
The first time I tasted the jalapeno popper chicken in a family gathering, I fell in love with it and went straight home to learn how to cook it, and I want to share with you how to make this delicious easy-to-make meal.
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Chicken
Making this delicious meal is easy and does not take much time.
The stuffing, in my opinion, is the most crucial part of making the jalapeno popper chicken. As you can see from its name, this meal contains Jalapeno, which is perfect for spicy food lovers.
The stuffing consists of fresh or pickled jalapenos, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and some seasoning.
If you are someone who does not tolerate hot spicy food a lot, remove the seeds and the ribs from the jalapenos and if you are someone who is into that hot and chilly taste leave the jalapenos whole and cut them as they are.
Then the stuffing goes into the chicken breasts that should be cut and open like a pocket. Afterward, you wrap the chicken in bacon and let it cook in the oven.
How do you Stuff a Chicken Breast?
Stuffing the chicken breast is easy, and the one thing that I think you need to master is cutting it like a pocket shape and not cut it in half.
Once you cut the breast, take a spoon and fill it with the cream cheese jalapeno mixture and then you can wrap it in bacon.
What Do You Serve With Jalapeno Popper Chicken?
Basically, you can serve the jalapeno popper chicken with almost anything that you like whether it is sautéed vegetables, potato puree, and my personal favorite side dish is toasted herb rice.
There are a few different ways you can serve Jalapeno Popper Chicken. It goes great on the grill or with a side of rice or mashed potatoes.
If you want to try something new, you can try it with some avocado slices! Whatever you decide to serve it with, it’s sure to be delicious.
Can I Use Chicken Thighs?
I get asked these questions a lot, and apparently, a lot of people prefer eating thighs to eating chicken breast.
The good news is that it is possible to stuff chicken thighs, and I like it more.
You simply have to remove the bone from the thigh using a sharp knife, creating a pocket shape you can fill with the mixture.
Tips for the BEST Stuffed Chicken:
- If you don’t tolerate spicy food, use poblano pepper instead of a jalapeno.
- To add a special touch to this, pour buffalo sauce on it once it comes out of the oven.
- Use a non-stick foil when putting the chicken in the oven to cook so that the skin won’t stick and nothing will be lost.
Once you try, let us know how you like Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Recipe!
Jalapeño poppers are a delicious appetizer that can be enjoyed by both Jalapeño lovers and those who are less tolerant of spice.
Jalapeño popper chicken is a great main dish that combines the flavors of Jalapeño poppers with chicken. The result is a delicious, moist chicken that is full of flavor. This recipe is easy to follow and can be made in either the oven or the slow cooker.
To make Jalapeño popper chicken, combine Jalapeño peppers, cream cheese, shredded cheese, bacon, and chicken breast.
Then bake or slow cook the mixture until the chicken is cooked through. This recipe is sure to please even the most discerning Jalapeño lover.
So, if you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make main dish, try Jalapeño popper chicken. You won’t be disappointed.Print
This low carb meal is easy to make and is perfect for those who want to spice up a little bit more their food.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeno peppers remove pepper seeds and ribs before dicing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 slices bacon do not use thick cut bacon
- cooking spray
- Start by preheating the oven and coat the pan’s sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl put cheddar cheese, cream cheese, jalapenos, garlic powder and mix everything.
- Using a knife, cut a pocket shape in the chicken breasts. Make sure not to cut through the other side.
- Stuff the chicken breasts with the mixture and season the outside of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon and place them on the pan.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the bacon becomes crisp.
- Let the chicken rest for about 5 minutes, slice it and serve it with a side dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 485
Keywords: JALAPENO CHICKEN, jalapeno popper chicken
Let Me Know In The Comments If You Enjoyed them.