Welcome to today’s recipe for creamy Voodoo pasta and Cajun honey lobster tail. These two dishes are super delicious and easy to make.
Follow along with me as I take you through the process. I’ll also list all the ingredients for you.
How To Make Voodoo Pasta Recipe With Honey Cajun Lobster tail
Making Cajun Honey Butter Sauce for Lobster Tail To make the sauce, melt two tablespoons of unsalted butter in a pan.
Once melted, add a tablespoon of minced garlic, cook for 10 seconds or until fragrant, then add honey, Cajun seasoning, paprika, Old Bay seasoning, and dry pepper flakes.
Let that simmer for about 30 seconds to a minute, then remove it and set it aside.
Remove the legs from the lobster tail, then cut the back of the lobster tail and remove the meat.
Brush the Cajun butter sauce all over the lobster tail, then bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
Boiling the Pasta Add water, chicken bouillon, and salt to a saucepan and cover it.
Once the water boils, add the pasta (any shape of pasta can be used, but penne will be used for this recipe) and boil according to the packaging for about seven to ten minutes.
Once the pasta is Al Dente, remove and pour out the hot water, so the pasta doesn’t continue to cook. Set it aside.
Cooking the Sauce Add one tablespoon of butter to a different skillet, add minced garlic, cook for 10 seconds or until fragrant, then add onions and sweet chili peppers.
Add dry pepper flakes and heavy cream, then stir. Add complete seasoning, Italian seasoning, Old Bay seasoning, ground black pepper, and salt. Stir again and then add Parmesan cheese.
Stir once more, then add the pasta.
Mix everything together so the pasta is well-coated with the sauce. Don’t rinse the pasta, as the sauce will cling better to it.
Plating The pasta is now ready to be plated. It’s super creamy and delicious.
Since it’s Valentine’s Day, the lobster tail has been used, but shrimp or salmon can be used as well.
The recipe is super spicy, and it was inspired by a voodoo pasta that was eaten in New York.
It’s perfect for any occasion, and it’s an eight out of ten compared to the original. The lobster tail is cooked to perfection and has a sweet and spicy taste that’s on point.Print
Learn how to make a delicious and creamy Voodoo pasta with Cajun honey lobster tail in this easy recipe. Perfect for a romantic dinner or any special occasion. Follow along with our step-by-step instructions and enjoy this mouth-watering dish.
- 1 lobster tail
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon slap yo momma seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 for sweet chili peppers
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 teaspoon complete seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 16 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Melt butter in a pan, add garlic, honey, Cajun seasoning, paprika, Old Bay seasoning, and dry pepper flakes. Simmer for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Remove the legs from the lobster tail, then cut the back of the lobster tail and remove the meat. Brush the Cajun butter sauce all over the lobster tail, then bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Boil the pasta in water with chicken bouillon and salt for seven to ten minutes. Remove and pour out the hot water. Set it aside.
- Add butter to a different skillet, add minced garlic, onions, sweet chili peppers, and dry pepper flakes. Add heavy cream, complete seasoning, Italian seasoning, Old Bay seasoning, ground black pepper, and salt. Stir and then add Parmesan cheese. Stir again, then add the pasta.
- Plate the pasta and lobster tail together.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
Keywords: how to make pasta, red sauce pasta, white sauce pasta, pasta recipes in tamil